IndianRaga gathers personal information when it is relevant and necessary, fair and to the extent possible with the knowledge and consent of the individual, to accomplish its business and operate this Site. We only obtain this information through legal means. When IndianRaga collects personal information from you, we:
- Tell you why we are collecting this personal information.
- Limit the amount of your personal information that we collect to that which is necessary for the stated purpose for which it was collected.
- Take steps to use your personal information to the stated purpose for which it was collected.
- Take steps to ensure that, at the time of collection, your personal information is accurate, complete and current.
- Provide your personal information only to authorized IndianRaga employees and private contractors or public organizations on a need-to-know basis
- Do not sell or make your personal information available to others without your consent
except when (1) Legally required or permitted by law; or (2) Needed to complete your transaction with the county.
- Retain personal information only as long as necessary to conduct county business in accordance with records retention schedules.
- Dispose of personal information in a secure manner that prevents unauthorized disclosure.
- Take organizational, technological, and physical measures to securely safeguard personal information.
Information specific to the Internet
IndianRaga may track information, such as user hits, visits and sessions; however this information cannot be linked to a specific person.
Personal information collected on certain IndianRaga pages is data that you provide to us about yourself. Providing personal information to us on our Web site is purely voluntary. This information is used to better serve you. Should you choose not to provide personal information to IndianRaga on this Site IndianRaga reserves the right not to allow you to use this Site
When IndianRaga collects personal information from children using our Web site, it complies with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
IndianRaga’s Web site may have links to other Web sites, including nonprofit organizations and private businesses. When you link to one of these external Web sites, you are no longer on IndianRaga’s Web site and this privacy notice no longer applies. Instead, you are subject to the privacy notice or other terms and conditions of that Web site.
Review and correct your personal information
Upon request to IndianRaga, you may review your personal information that we maintains about you and ask that we correct any inaccuracies. You may only do so in writing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries, contact IndianRaga at email@example.com.