IndianRaga Marketing Internships: Spring 2016
Looking to gain some experience working with startups? Want to help make arts education and performance opportunities available to a wider audience? Then this internship might be perfect for you! IndianRaga is at a stage where someone smart can come in and create spectacular change. In partnership with Aver Technologies we are offering select applicants a $500 paid internship opportunity to do some meaningful work, learn a bunch of new-age skills, and create powerful resume value.
As a Marketing intern, you will define and work on a series of marketing campaigns (including emailers, FB and other social media) to drive overall growth to IndianRaga. You will help shape the direction for marketing at IndianRaga by defining new audience segments, developing new campaigns, and establishing a system for iterative testing.
Some tangible goals would be to double user engagement on IndianRaga’s website and YouTube and Facebook channels. Interns would be expected to solve this smartly by gathering insights from online research on how successful brands have expanded their online presence.
1) Working knowledge of tools like Excel and Google docs.
2) Creativity for setting up effective marketing campaigns.
3) Willingness to learn to use new tools.
4) Ability to conduct online research to learn new skills.
5) Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google analytics) preferred.
6) Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS preferred.
Internship duration and location:
Location: Remote. Time commitment: 4-5 hours a week for a duration of 8 weeks starting ASAP. (length of internship is negotiable)
Compensation: $500 for the full duration of the internship. Interns will also receive free access to IndianRaga’s online courses and other activities during this period.
To apply please send a copy of your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com with email subject ‘Application for Marketing Internship‘. Apply soon as applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
IndianRaga High School Paid Educational Internships 2016
IndianRaga is proud to partner with Aver Technologies to offer an exclusive series of 2 paid educational internships to rockstar high school students. Interns will be offered a $500 Fellowship on successful completion of the projects. Candidates can apply and complete the internship from any location.
Music Educator – Raga Center
Are you someone who loves to:
- Spread the joy of music to young curious minds, and watch them enjoy learning it?
- Generate your own creative ideas and be able to bring them to life through young creative minds?
- Work with passionate people in an exciting and fast-moving environment?
- Look for opportunities to learn and grow?
If that sounds like you, then Raga Center is the place for you to give wings to your dreams!
Raga Centers are a network of creative and arts education centers in North America, providing world-class training, certification and performance opportunities to anyone who wants to learn music and performing arts. As a licensed educational partner of award-winning, MIT-founded startup IndianRaga, Raga Centers are bringing their unique pedagogy combining high-quality instruction, peer-learning, and audio-visual resources to make music and arts education fun and more effective in the 21st century!
We are looking to bring the best and brightest talent to work with the students – children and adults alike.
- Teaching music to students of Raga Center with a focus on performance and creativity
- Assessing students and documenting/explaining the assessment
- Teaching and communicating with parents about the progress of the child
- Identifying and building curriculum that is appropriate for the student
- Communicating with management about the progress of the students
- Attending regular meetings with management
- Passion for music, and equally to work with children between the ages of 5 and 15
- Expertise in one or more of the following: Indian Classical (voice or instruments), Western Music (Voice or instruments with a strong ability to read music)
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in music is preferred but not required
Part-time with the potential to grow into a full-time opportunity
- Hourly Pay with above market average pay rates
- 1099 at beginning of the following year
- No benefits
- Potential to grow into a FULL-TIME employment
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a short paragraph explaining why you are interested in this job and how you can be a fit for it
- Include an audio or video recording of your work as it related to music (for eg: an audio or video excerpt of you performing)
Location: This position will be based in Germantown, MD
Start Date: As soon as possible