Theme for May: Lullaby/Vatsalya/Childhood
Please fill the form below to complete your submission to the competition.
Please note that you cannot resubmit an entry submitted earlier.
May 31, 2021
Results will be announced in 2-3 weeks
Non-refundable Application Fee :
$30/₹2100 per individual entry
$40/₹2800 for group entry
Details for INR Payment:
UPI transfer to +91 9823013693
We are happy to offer special packages for the regular contest participants for the 2021 season. Buy a Package
Eligibility and Categories :
Open to dancers and musicians from any genre!
You can apply in any category that you feel comfortable, but if you need help figuring out which one you belong to, here’s a rough estimate
BEGINNER : Less than 3 years of training
INTERMEDIATE : 3 to 6 years of training
ADVANCED : More than 6 years of training
1. For the classical music categories electronic or regular tanpura is mandatory, any other basic accompaniment is not mandatory but you can feel free to have it.
2. Try to have a plain background. Please do not have any portraits or pictures of Gods, or any other religious symbolism in the videos.
3. There is no time limit. Please make it as short or as long as you like, and are able to hold audience attention.
4. You can submit links of previous performances as long as the main applicant is seen/heard clearly.
5. Each applicant can submit more than one entry if he/she chooses, but maximum one entry per each category is allowed.