Andhra and Telangana Raga Labs Talent Hunt
Opportunity for talented artists to feature in world-class video collaboration
We are launching a limited, special-edition Raga Labs Talent Hunt to discover the best talent in music and dance and feature them in high quality Raga Labs videos that will be showcased to millions of audiences. This is a great opportunity to get recognized for your talent on a global stage, learn how to record in a professional setting, and collaborate with artists.
Regular Raga Labs fee is upwards of INR 15,000 per participant, but thanks to our sponsors we are able to launch Raga Labs in Telangana and Andhra at just INR 3,000 per participant. What’s more, we are also offering substantial discounts for a limited time on IndianRaga Certification to get you strong feedback from our global panel of experts.
We would like to pay tribute to Dr. Balamurali Krishna, so all Carnatic Music Labs will have to select his compositions or pieces that were made very popular by him.
Please also note that this is open to anyone from anywhere. If selected, they will have to come to Hyderabad or Vizag at their own cost for the final production.
How To Apply
1. Apply with a 2-3 min performance video. Please note that you can take the video with a simple phone or camera, it does not have to be professionally produced as long as the main performer’s audio and video are clear. Application fee is INR 500 per applicant. Payment details are given on the application form page.
2. If selected, we will pair you in a team of 6 musicians OR dancers of similar caliber as you and ask you to register for the Lab. After making the program fee payment, a Facilitator will be assigned to your team to help you create the piece and rehearse it.
3. If you are not selected, we will offer you 50% discount on IndianRaga Certification.
4. Once the rehearsals are done and the Raga Labs panel approves the final piece, we will schedule audio recording (for music) and video shoot (for music and dance groups).
5. The recordings will happen on 2 days, but please keep all the 3 days free.
Tentative dates for the Labs:
|1||March 17, 18, 19||March 24, 25, 26|
|2||March 31, April 1, 2||April 14, 15, 16|
|3||April 7, 8, 9||April 21, 22, 23|
|3||April 28, 29, 30||May 5, 6, 7|
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries
Check out some past Raga Labs videos