Raga Labs Guidelines for Videographer
1. Discuss with the Instructor(s) and understand the script and screenplay. Pay attention to any special shots required.
2. Ensure that the draft or final audio is available and go thru it
3. Ensure that all participants are given enough importance and are covered from all possible angles
4. Ensure solo and combination shots for all participants as per requirement
5. Ensure that the all participants feel that they are given equal importance both during shoot as well as during editing and final product. No one should feel that they are given raw deal.
6. Have someone watch the lip syncing at the time of shoot. If this is not done properly, there is no way to correct it later during editing. We may have to remove those shots, if not done.
7. Play the audio at high volume during video shooting and let the artists do lip synching by singing at low voice at the same time not losing the feel of the song and singing.
8. After every shot please review the footage to double check if the focus was sharp throughout the shot.
9. Please record using standard frame rate( 25 – 30 FPS)