Raga Labs Guidelines for Video Editor
1. Discuss with the Facilitator(s) and understand the script and screenplay. This will help in not missing important moments.
2. Ensure that the final audio is available
3. Ensure that all participants are given enough importance and are shown from all possible angles
4. Ensure solo and combination shots for all participants
5. Ensure that the all participants feel that they are given equal importance in the final product. No one should feel that they are given raw deal.
6. Pay attention lip syncing. This should have been taken care at the time of shoot. If it is badly off, show some other shots.
7. Introduce each participant as they come in (or start singing or playing) and show the name on the screen during the initial stage.