Application Fees and Benefits
The IndianRaga Fellowship selection process offers a range of benefits that help artists better understand their strengths and weaknesses. The application fee covers not only the time spent by an international panel of experts to evaluate applications carefully, but also detailed time-stamp based feedback to candidates who do not advance to the next level. Please read below to understand the benefits of participating in the IndianRaga Fellowship Selection Process:
Early Bird Application: One-time, non-refundable Rs. 5,000
Regular Application: One-time, non-refundable Rs. 7,000
Note: If you are applying for multiple categories, you can get 20% discount for second and subsequent categories.
What does this include:
1. If you become an IndianRaga Fellow, we spend several lakhs per applicant on the Fellowship productions and collaboration. We will also provide creative mentoring and direction from experts who will give insights on how to collaborate and produce high quality pieces.
2. Fellows are expected to make their own arrangements for travel, accommodation, local transport and meals. However, the IndianRaga team will try to negotiate with suitable budget hotels near the venue to offer special rates for Fellows who wish to avail the same.
3. If you reach Round 3 and do not become a Fellow, you will be offered the opportunity to do one Raga Lab entirely free (worth Program Cost Rs. 15,000 and upwards) in Mumbai during the Fellowship Week. This includes costs of mentoring and audio-video production. If you cannot come to Mumbai for the Lab, you can take Intercity Lab.
4. If you advance to Round 2 and do not get invited to Round 3, you will be able to take any ONE level of the IndianRaga Certification (Cost Rs. 10,000) entirely free. Please read rules and details at indianraga.com/certification. IN ADDITION, you will get detailed time-stamp based feedback on your Round 2 traditional entry by an expert panel so that you get some insights on what you can do to get better.
5. If you do not get invited to Round 2, you will be able to take any ONE level of the IndianRaga Certification (Cost Rs. 10,000) entirely free. Please read rules and details at indianraga.com/certification
All IndianRaga Fellowship applicants get a 20% discount on all IndianRaga offerings in addition to the above throughout the year 2017.
1. Online Transfer to the bank account.
Please mention the transaction number
2. Cheque Deposit at any of the HDFC Bank branches in your city.
Please mention bank name and cheque number.
3. Pay using PayUMoney Payment Gateway.
Please mention the transaction number.
Bank account details:
Company Name: iRaga Media Pvt Ltd
Account No: 00298190000401
Account type: Current
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Branch Name: Kondhwa, Pune
NEFT Code: HDFC0000029
Once payment is done, please proceed to Early Cycle Registration. Please note your registration is valid only after receipt of the fees in our records.